Category Archives: Business expert

How Agents Like Samuel Strauch have Contributed to the Expansion of the Real Estate Sector in Miami Beach, FL

With the increase in the number of residential and commercial developments in Miami, Beach FL, investing in the real estate sector in the city can be tricky. The demands for luxury properties are also on the rise as foreign investors venture into this lucrative business. In a survey conducted by the city’s top real estate specialists, over 60 percent of those who invested in the industry were foreigners. The other 40 percent represents local buyers and investors primarily from New York.

Since Miami Beach, FL borders South American countries, most of the city’s dwellers are Latino. Real estate challenges, such as political instability and low commodity prices, have affected Miami Beach, FL. However, real estate brokers, such as Samuel Strauch, are on the verge of ensuring that these challenges are curbed. They are encouraging more foreign investors from European and Latin American countries to buy property in Miami Beach.Miami Beach is one of the favorite holiday and vacation destinations for tourists. This factor has greatly contributed to the growth of its real estate industry. The US government has also exempted state income tax and homestead ownership fees. This incentive has enabled the locals to own residential and commercial properties in Miami Beach.

About Samuel Strauch

Samuel Strauch is a realtor who is based in Florida. Throughout his 14 years professional career, he facilitated the sale and acquisition of several properties. These structures are situated in Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Margate, Hollywood, and Miami Beach. Samuel Strauch currently serves as an agent of Affinity Realtor Group Inc, a Miami Beach-based real estate company.

He ranks in the top 100 list of Miami Beach-based agents who sell residential properties fast. Samuel Strauch’s high-profile sales include a condominium at 3801 Collins Avenue that a buyer acquired at $889,500. He also facilitated the sale of a Collins Avenue-headquartered condominium at $732,500.

 

James Dondero Becomes a Valuable Member of Cox School Board

Mr James Dondero has a successful career as the collaborative founder and President of the company Highland Capital Management (HCM). Highland Capital Management is a leader in developing the Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) market as well as solutions for loans. The company works with investors in retail and business from all around the world.

Mr James Dondero has been in the business of equity markets and credit for more than 30 years. Mr James Dondero is a former student of the University of Virginia. He also studied at the McIntire School of Commerce from which he majored in Finance and Accounting.

In addition to being President and founder of Highland capital management, Mr James Dondero also holds the position of Chairman of NexBank and several other institutions such as NexPoint Residential Trust, CCS Medical, as well as Cornerstone Healthcare. He is also a part of MGM Studios and Jernigan Capital where he provides his skills as a board member of both of these companies.

Previously, Mr James Dondero was a park of the IC subsidiary of Protective Life where he worked as Chief Investment Officer. He used to work as a Corporate Bond Analyst and then Portfolio Manager at the giant American Express.

In November 2016, Mr James Dondero became a part of the Executive Board of the renowned Southern Methodist University (SMU) Cox School of Business. His company Highland Capital Management has been a strong supporter of SMU. There is a program that encourages and recognizes the students to pursue their academic and professional goals.

The Executive Board of the Cox School of Business involves approximately a hundred members. Most of them are not academics, but they do provide advisory services for the strategy of the Cox School of Business. The Executive Board holds meetings three times each year. There is a meeting during the winter, the spring, and during the autumn. There is a large number or project currently being executed or underway. In an interview, Mr James Dondero stated that he is very excited to take part in the initiatives and assist in the growth and development of one of the best academic institutions in the area.